Used to masturbate and injured penis. Turned to a white spot on penis. Medication?

Question
I am so sorry for my question but I need help.I used to masturbate and one time I injure my penis that was a year ago and after the injure heals it become a white spot on my penis. I am really shy to go to the doctor and ask. Could you please help me ?
Posted Thu, 29 Aug 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 1 hour later
Hello sir.

Please do not worry about such a presentation as the skin above the penis is very slim and sensitive, so the scar tissue that is formed after an injury may leave behind a XXXXXXX

As long as this has not lead to any pain or difficulty in masturbation, urination or sexual intercourse, there is absolutely nothing you need to worry about. If you are really worried about the XXXXXXX you my have to visit a doctor who will physically examine the site and prescribe steroid creams (if safe), which will surely help in getting rid of the XXXXXXX

Wishing you a long and healthy life.

Best wishes.