Used misoprostol. Started bleeding and feeling discomfort in lower abdomen. Worrisome

hi,,,i used misoprostol (cytotec) about two weeks ago...then bleeding followed and lasted a couple of days after. I've stopped bleeding now but the thing is I still feel funny in my lower abdomen.. i checked my cervix and it seems a little inflamed too. I'm really worried
Posted Fri, 27 Jul 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 1 hour later
You need to be examined properly.Im pretty sure you cannot see your cervix by yourself.
You will need a pelvic examination and ultrasound to rule out remnant products of conception.
See your doctor first.