Urine retention, abdominal pain, headache, blurred vision, depression, causes ?

i have a host of problems, urine retention, fatigue, severe adbominal pain, increased headached and blurred vision, dizziness, depression, lack of concentration, nausea and chills. I feel unwell for the past 4 months, cannot work due these symptoms. Have seen the doctor, but still doing test. Please give me some advise of what to do. Thanks so much!
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 45 minutes later

Since you have got multiple problems so the causes are also likely to be many.
Retention of urine and frequency most commonly is due to urinary infection or renal calculus. For this an ultrasound scan of abdomen and routine urine examination will be helpful.This will also rule out the causes of frequent abdominal pains.
For headache and blurred vision, it is best to get your refraction testing done as weak eyesight might be the cause.
After these investigations your problem will be diagnosed and rest of the non specific symptoms will also subside with treatment.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available if you have any further queries.