Urinating too often and vision blurs. What is causing?

I have been having to pee a lot and when i move my head I feel like my vision does not catch up with me right away. What do you think is wrong?
Posted Sun, 15 Apr 2012 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. Andrew Rynne MD 2 hours later
Hi there. Thank you for posting your question here. I hope I can help you.

Peeing a lot suggests a urinary tract infection. This would be particularly the case if it hurts when passing water. Urinary tract infection in a 34 year old man would be unusual and would need further investigation.

I can not make anything out of your other symptom of head movement and vision. My impression is that there may be nothing wrong with you.

Here's to your good health!