Ultrasound showed enlarged left ovary with heterogeneous septated. Will this affect fertility?

Hi , I am 29 year old not married I did ultrasound pelvic non obstetric my radiology report was as following . The uterus is anteverted measuring 10.1 x 3.9 c 4.6 cm with smooth contour no gross focal endometrial or myometrial lesions are seen . The left ovary enlarged measuring 8.4 x2.1 x 8.2 cm with calculated volume of 77 cc with multicystic appearance that could represent variable sized cysts no gross increased vascularity. The right ovary measures 4 x2x2.8 cm with calculated volume of 12 cc with a 12x4.7x10.6 cm simple cyst that has lower level internal echoes and pliable margins suggestive of paratubal origin . Conclusion enlarged left ovary with heterogeneous septated differential diagnosis includes associated endometrias with a right adnexal large cyst suggestive of paratubal or mesothelial origin for which correlation with pelvic MRI is recommended . I want to understand my condition my period is regular and not heavy bleeding normal except dysmenorrhea since I had my period long time . Is this will effect my fertility what is my treatment plan . Thanks
Posted Fri, 10 Jan 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Praveen 19 hours later
Brief Answer: Hi.Please upload the scans Detailed Answer: Thanks for writing on XXXXXXX I have thoroughly read your query and deeply understand your concern. Could you please upload the scan report of the ultrasound? You have a feature to upload the report/images by yourself on the right side of this query page. Please utilize the same. Though your periods/bleeding is normal, according to me changes in the ovary are quiet significant and needs medical attention for further management. I shall surely help you out in this regard once I see the scan report. Keep us posted.Happy to help.