Trying to impregnante my wife, not getting success. What treatment should I take?

Infertility Specialist
From last 6 months, I'm trying to get my wife pregnant, but still there is no development. kindly suggest
Posted Sun, 19 May 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 7 hours later

I have read your query & I understand your concerns.

Following is my reply:

1) Since you are young couple and trying only for 6 months, i advice you not to panic and stay relaxed.

2) Get a semen analysis done for yourself in a good laboratory.

3) If your semen analysis is normal please get Hysterosalpingogram ( HSG) test for your wife. This test is for checking patency of fallopian tubes which is important for conception.

4) If both tests are fine, try for pregnancy with the guidance of infertility specialist in your place.

I hope I answered your query. I will be available for any followup queries you have.

Dr.Mahesh Koregol
IVF & Infertility Specialist.