Trying to conceive, have PCO, done blood test. When did I ovulate?

I am trying to coneive from August. But last month I failed so this month I took ovulation test from 11th day of my period and I got positive result on 15th day. so me and my husband kept relation on 14th,15th and 16th day. On very next day of my positive result I got -ve result and again on next day I got positive result. So I want to know when I ovulated? Is it normal to get +ve and then -ve and then +ve again.
My last month period was 33 days. during last period I have gone through all blood test like LH,TSH,FSH and ultrasound as well. My LH/TSH ratio is 1:1.17. 5 yrs back I was diagonised PCO that time LH/FSH ration was more then 1:2. that time I took some medicine for 6months, after that no issues.
Posted Wed, 3 Oct 2012 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Chetna Jain 29 hours later
Thanks for writing in.
Its important not to repeat the ovulation test once its positive. So once you test positive, stop doing further tests.
Regarding LH:FSH if its 1:2, there are no issues. If its >2:1, its polycystic ovarian disease (PCOD)
PCOD stays for life and does not go out. By medications, weight control and active life style it can be controlled.
Its best to do Follicular study from day 11 or 12 and see whether you are ovulating or not. Rest are indirect tests. You are 28 yrs, give yourself upto 1 yr to conceive.
Let me know if you have any more questions
Best wishes