Trying to conceive. Have ovary problems. Can ovary problem leads to false positive pregnancy?

Hey I am a big girl and have ovary problems I was wondering if that will make me pull a positive pregnancy home test I have don't tests before and it's never been positive I have been trying for children and I am just hoping it's right I have taken 13 and all the same answer I just want to know is there any chance at all I'm still not pregnant
Posted Wed, 11 Dec 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
Brief Answer: False positive test is rare. Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for trusting us with your health concern. The ovarian problems will not cause a positive test for pregnancy if you are not pregnant. If you have got a positive pregnancy test this time, then you are pregnant. You can confirm it further by going for serum beta HCG evaluation at the nearest lab. Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have. Wishing you good health. Regards. Dr. Rakhi Tayal.