Tried Eucerin and Sarna for itchy rash all over body. How to get relief?

How can I get some relief from the iych of a skin rash? I have tried Eucerin and Sarna, but the rash keeps growing. It is all over my body, including my head.. Where are you located? Bette XXXXXXX
Posted Sun, 15 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Johny Chacko 26 minutes later
Brief Answer: Relief from itch- recommendation Detailed Answer: Hello, Welcome to healthcare magic. I am located in Kerala, India. Could you send me a picture of your rash so I can assess your problem better. You could take an antihistamine like Benadryl for symptomatic relief. Once i have seen the picture, i shall be able to help you better. Regards, Dr. Johny