Tiny red bumps below belt line,bled after popping,no itch,no burn,oral sex. Milliaria crystalline or herpes?

I'm 33, 5'9" and 150 lbs. Two days ago I noticed very tiny (about the size of a pore or a little bigger) clear bumps about an inch below my belt line. Only 10 and one set was clustered like a 5 on a dice. I popped them and they immediately started to bleed. Is this miliaria crystalline or possible herpes? They never itched or burned either. I did have oral sex about 6 weeks ago. They have turned red but are not raised and have no fluid in them.
Posted Mon, 16 Apr 2012 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later

Milliaria crystalline is basically a problem associated with sweat glands and itching is the main factor involved.Second thing is the lesions do not usually bleed.
So the possibility of milliaria is less likely.

The bumps you noticed are an inch below the belt line and are bleeding which are more suggestive of Herpes but nothing can be committed for sure without examination.
It might also be possible that these are just a part of some superficial skin disease.An examination by a dermatologist will help.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available if you have any further queries.