This will be hard to explain. I started feeling a

General Surgeon
Question
This will be hard to explain.

I started feeling a sensitive burning like feeling on my left bottom shoulder blade some month ago, this irritated me when sitting on a chair. I couldn't locate the origin.

2 weeks ago I got a painful pain and soreness in my upper back, just left of my spine. It came together with a very tense neck that I couldn't find rest in. I have a weak back and sit a lot in bad postures, so I thought that may be the cause.

Over the last 2 days I feel the swollen sensation just around or left of my spine. It feels slightly like I can feel it pumping and the pain is like a burning pain. I feel like the pain gets worse if I bend my neck forward or put it into curved position. So I can't really lay comfortable in any position.
Also I feel stiffer in my neck and spine when trying to look or move around.

I have a mole more or less in the same area and I wonder if it could be related.?
Posted Sat, 25 Nov 2017 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 56 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Spine issues.

Detailed Answer:
Hello.

Thank you for the query.

Mole is not the case for sure.
Your symptoms clearly indicate that you have spine issues, possible spine disc herniation. If you have also hand and fingers numbness or weaknes, cervical spine is the source.
If you keep having the symptoms while breathing thoracic spine can be the source.

I suggest you to consult neurologist. Spine MRI seems necessary.
For temporal relief, try Diclophenac.

Hope this helps.
Regards.

Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 8 minutes later
Brief Answer:
This is not due to a mole.

Detailed Answer:
Well, mole if is suspicious becomes itchy, reddish but for sure not painful. Mole can not give any of described by you symptoms. So forget about it. I do understand your anxiety, but you do NOT suffer from anything serious. No doubt in that.

Follow-up: This will be hard to explain. I started feeling a 0 minute later
Thank you so much for your answer. I feel weak, but I also have a mix of anxiety attack and fear. I feel that the mole is sensitive or at least its more or less under the mole and around it that the pain stems from. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow, I just really fear if it's the mole. I kinda feel. Like a swollen and pumping sensation but it's hard to feel exactly where it is. My muscles feel tired but not sore to the touch. But still it's probably located 1 cm to the left of my spine. More or less under the mole.