Thick watery discharge from nipple when pressed. Any remedy?

there is thick watery flow from my wife left nipple only when pressed tell remedy
Posted Sat, 20 Oct 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy 1 hour later

Thanks for contacting us

Discharge from nipple at the age of 60 have many possibilities. So others associated symptoms are highly necessary not only for diagnosis but also for selection of remedies. Please answer the following questions.

How the discharge look? Color - yellowish, redish, greenish, whitish,

Is it thick in nature or watery in nature?

Is there any pain, tenderness around the nipple portion or any portion of breast? if the answer is 'yes' then what is the type of pain - burning/aching/ stitching types pain and does the pain radiates from nipple to other part of breast or localised only on the nipple portion
Is there any lump in any part of the breast?
Does the nipple look retracted inward?
Is there low fever associated with the symptom?

I shall complete my answer with the information you can share with me. Hope you understand the importance of relevant details here.
Follow-up: Thick watery discharge from nipple when pressed. Any remedy? 2 days later
day before yesterday I asked the question regarding flow of water from nipple when pressed
you have asked color -----------It is yellow
youhave asked regarding pain----------- no pain
you have asked regarding tenderness-------no
Regarding fever---------------No
Regading itching------------- sometimes
now quiries are answered pl prescribe the medicine for which I have paid

With Regards
Answered by Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy 40 hours later

Thank you for providing the additional details.

Based on your description, this could be mammary duct ectasia typically seen in women after age 45.

These are some homeopathic medicines that can cure her problem.
1. Silicea-200 - liquid dilution - 2 to 3 drops every 4 hourly 3 times in a day for 7 days
2. Pulsatilla-200 - liquid dilution - just after 5 minutes of giving Silicea, give this one similarly every 4 hourly 3 times in a day for 7 days
3. XXXXXXX sulph - 6x - 30 gm bio chemic tablets - 6 tablets at a time every 4 hourly 4 times in a day for 15 days

Hope this answers your query. Let me know if you have any doubts.