Testicle pain after smoking, started after having safe sex, burning urination. Is this serious?

Excellent

Question
hi,
I get pain in my testicles after smoking. This started after i had safe sex for the first time. Is it something serious? I also get burning sensation while urination.
Posted Sat, 21 Jul 2012 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 53 minutes later
Hello and thanks for the query.
Pain in testes has no relation with smoking.It could be just co incidental.
However pain in testes can be caused by urine infection.
You must consult your doctor and get urine culture done to see if there is any infection in urine or not.
Some times drinking less water can also result in irritation and burning in urine.
If culture of urine comes positive,then you have to take a course of antibiotics as prescribed by your doctor.
Till then drink plenty of water.
Since the sex was safe,there is no chance of any STD.
I hope to have answered your query however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck.
Thanks

Follow-up: Testicle pain after smoking, started after having safe sex, burning urination. Is this serious? 4 minutes later
It all started after having sex for first time. Can't it be related to STD?

Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 5 hours later
Hello
It can't be STD as there are different symptoms for that and it was a safe sex.
Thanks