Test showed normal change in hemoglobin and creatinine levels. Should I be concerned?

Jul 2016

Im 49 & female. My recent blood test show my Hgb level 14.9. One month later 15.2. My Hct was 46 & then 44. I have never smoked. Also my Creatinine is 1.1. This has been the same for a year. My urologist told me not to worry about it & my family dr. said it should not be ignored. I had an ultrasound of my kidneys & waiting for the results.
Should I be concerned with these levels? I also had a sleep study test & it turned out fine.
Posted Mon, 15 Apr 2013 in X-ray, Lab tests and Scans
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 25 minutes later

Based on the facts and your blood reports that you have posted it appears that you have normal Hemoglobin and creatinine levels.

The variations in Hb and Hct levels are normal and not to be given too much importance.

Serum creatinine level of 1-1 indicates normal kidney function and does not need to be investigated further.

Hope, I have answered your query.

Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions, I shall be happy to help you.

Thanks with Regards.