Taken birth control, had sex, now sore nipples, no sickness or pain, little bleeding

Good
Question
i have spoken to 3 online doctors and still no wiser, please can someone help!!

i had my withdraw bleed 17th XXXXXXX retook pill 22nd and came off 27th XXXXXXX cos of bad cramps, i had sex on 24th XXXXXXX even though i took pill for a few days i had no bleed.
today 10th july still nothing, i had very sore nipples for a few days, no change in size and now pain has gone, no sickness or anything, sunday night 8th july, i had a tiny bit of blood and thought maybe my period is slowly coming.
Posted Sun, 29 Jul 2012 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
Due to irregular intake of hormonal tablets, your periods are delayed.
The mild spotting is also a part of hormonal imbalance. Your next periods are expected on 18th July. It is right now too early to have any pregnancy symptoms even if you are pregnant.
You need to wait till 20th July and if the regular period does not start, then test for pregnancy with a highly sensitive test kit.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.

Follow-up: Taken birth control, had sex, now sore nipples, no sickness or pain, little bleeding 17 minutes later
thank you for your answer to my question,

even though i had nipple pain, i was told its more likely that i am pregnant which was scaring me, ive no pain at all now, plus with spotting abit aswell was confusing me, but was also told it could be a hormonal imbalance to why i haven't had a bleed.

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 35 minutes later
Hello.
Thanks for writing again.
Please do not worry. You need to wait for few more days to know for sure.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
Regards.

Follow-up: Taken birth control, had sex, now sore nipples, no sickness or pain, little bleeding 40 minutes later
it's the worrying and the waiting what is scaring me, we have no plans to have a baby and with people saying its pregnancy cos of the sore nipples, which like i said have gone now, is what's freaking me out, just hope this spotting of blood is a sign of my period on its way.

thank you for your help.

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 9 hours later
Let us hope so.
Please recommend our website to your friends too if you have found it helpful.