Suggest treatment for pain due to anal fissure

I am Suffering from Fissure Ano,Blood in stool everytime,i am taking sitz bath 4 times a day after defecation. Doctors Prescibed 1-Xone Xp IV injection- twice a day for 2 days and now once a day 2-Trenaxa 500- twice a day 3-Sucral Ano -As cream after defecation 4-LOX 2%- before defecation 5-Used glycerin supp for clear defecation 6-Creamaffin + 7-lyso flam-when pain Instead of using all this and laxative i am not having a smooth stool and its still hard,Blood still flows.I am drinking almost 4-5 litres of water daily and eating lots of fibrous and liquid food.Please guide me for a ease stool as its too hard and its not helping my fissure to cure.
Posted Mon, 3 Mar 2014 in Constipation
Answered by Dr. Poorna Chandra K.S 3 hours later
Brief Answer: Answered Detailed Answer: Hi Fissures are cuts at the anal verge and are usually caused because of stretching from hard stools. The pain of fissure inturn causes spasm of the sphincter muscle further impeding defecation. Hence to heal the fissure one has to break this cycle. A reduced thyroid levels is one of the common causes of constipation and hence fissures Hence get your throid tested, increase the frequency of cremaffin plus 30ml to 3-4 times a day and avoid suppositories. Rest of the medications you may continue. If this doen't help you can ask your doctor to give a prescription for PEG powder. Regards Dr XXXXXXX