Suggest treatment for diarrhea after taking augmentin for throat infection?
User rating for this question
Posted Fri, 28 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Vaddadi Suresh 38 minutes later
Brief Answer: AUGMENTIN can cause diarrhea. Detailed Answer: HI, AUGMENTIN can cause diarrhea. There is nothing to worry as it is a common side effect. feed her frequently and avoid dehydration. She will benefit from a probiotic syrup. You need to consult your doctor if diarrhea persists even after Augmentin is done. All the best.
Follow-up: Suggest treatment for diarrhea after taking augmentin for throat infection? 2 minutes later
Even with abdominal pain (grunts or cries) before and during passing motion is normal?
Answered by Dr. Vaddadi Suresh 5 minutes later
Brief Answer: It is common, not normal. Detailed Answer: They are common in infants, when they have diarrhea ( not normal ). however, Persisting complaints require medical attention. Take care.
People also viewed
- Excessive crying cause low temp
- Suggest treatment for throat infection and cough
- Crossing leg causes dizziness
- What causes craw in my stomach
- Can you take creatine with doxycycline
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea after taking augmentin for throat infection
- What causes red crusty nipples
- Does crestor cause reflux
- Thick creamy vaginal discharge sour tasting
- Suggest treatment for uvulitis with throat infection
- Suggest treatment for throat infection
- Pregnant have throat infection advised to take augmentin suggest
- Large painless lump in outer elbow crease
- Skin wound fissures in the gluteal crease
- Shingles in gluteal crease