Suggest treatment for allergic reaction on the perineum

Question
premium is red swollen itchy what could make it happen
Posted Sat, 8 Mar 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Kindly reframe your query Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for contacting us. I am unable to understand your query. I do not get which part are you referring to. Kindly reframe your query. I am waiting to answer. regards,

Follow-up: Suggest treatment for allergic reaction on the perineum 4 hours later
Premium itchy redness sore after took bubble bath

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 25 hours later
Brief Answer: Allergy Detailed Answer: Hi, The problem you have could be a result of allergic reaction. You may have to take a dose of Benadryl which will help. If there is no effect on taking Benadryl then you may have to consult a dermatologist to be examined and identify the condition and its cause. regards,

Follow-up: Suggest treatment for allergic reaction on the perineum 14 hours later
I been using yeast infection cream itching sad stop but still little red can i continue using the cream

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 9 hours later
Brief Answer: Yes Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing back. Yes, you can continue the same. There are possibilities for it to be an yeast infection also. Also do take Benadryl to get rid of the itching completely. Regards,