Suggest the procedure to abort the baby? Could Misoprostol kit be used, if so suggest the procedure?

Hi Doctor, My wife is pregnant for 5week 1day. we want to miscarriage it. please let me know the procedure and tablets to abort the baby. please find the attached copy with this. Can she use Misoprostol kit ? if so what would be the procedure for the .
Posted Fri, 6 Sep 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Chetna Jain 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Process is ultrasound medications and ultrasound

Detailed Answer:
the procedure is to take pills over 36-48 hours and to take only prescribed pain relief . after 14 days to repeat the scan and look for completeness of abortion . if any pieces remain behind it will need suction evacuation.
as per XXXXXXX guidelines we can't give you a prescription in this consultation. however if they permit I will advise you on this
Follow-up: Suggest the procedure to abort the baby? Could Misoprostol kit be used, if so suggest the procedure? 44 hours later
HI Doctor,

As per gynecologist prescription she took mifepristone tablet yesterday at around 1 PM. she told that their is a small amount of bleeding yesterday and today morning bleeding got stopped. But after some time she feel some thing coming from vagina I.e a piece of XXXXXXX about 2 inch came out with heavy bleeding. And after some time bleeding stopped gradually. Does it mean that she complete get aborted or she should take 2 tablets of misoprostal after 36-48 hours?. As I am in aboard I am not able to take her to clinic and even she is finding difficulty to go to hospital. Please help me out.
Answered by Dr. Chetna Jain 2 days later
Brief Answer:
follow up answer

Detailed Answer:
yes misopostol needs to be taken inspite of large amount of bleeding
its very essential to an ultrasound post medication 2 weeks
pl take her to a doctor in case of heavy flow
if the bleeding has been large pl check her hemoglobin
please dont ignore this advise