Suggest safe and painless treatment for hymen Dyspareunia

Hello!! I read all FAQ 's and tried lignocaine 2 percent but had zero numbness and it was very painful i have a tight hymen Dyspareunia.. Can you please suggest something which is safe painless so that I can loose my virginity?? I am 30 years old married life 8 doctor suggested me for a surgery to expand the size of vagina.. please suggest something really helpfull with no side effects Please mention the application to use Thanks
Posted Tue, 24 Dec 2013 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 26 minutes later
Brief Answer: lubrication Detailed Answer: Hello, Apart from surgery, there is not much that can be done to expand the vaginal canal. The vaginal area consists mostly of muscles. Muscles stretch and expand with use. Use lots and lots of lubrication before intercourse. Lignociane may not help much, but you can mix it with the lubricant generously. Ask your partner to go extremely slow, stopping at intervals with each movement. So that it gives your muscles time to expand. Apart from that, there is no medication that will help with this particular problem. Use the lubricant on your partner also. Make sure, that your doctor examines you and rules out the possibility of any septum that may be blocking the path. The hymen breaks easily. That shouldnt be a problem.
Follow-up: Suggest safe and painless treatment for hymen Dyspareunia 5 hours later
Hello!! I want to avoid surgery please give me other option.. Doc I have tried all lubricating stuff now I even have a mental blockage about this pain..I thought numbing would help me but it didn't help may be the product I used was flop.. Can you please recommend something else please..?? Thanks
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 49 minutes later
Brief Answer: any lubricant will do Detailed Answer: Lubrication will help ease the passage during penetration. Any good lubricant like KY jelly, vaseline or body oil should help. You have to use lots of it. You can mix lignocaine jelly with it. Other than that there are otc products to help with this. Sometimes, esp in children with stenosis, dilators are used to widen the opening. But it takes years of work and has to be done only by experts. I would also advise against surgery unless there is no option. Another option, will be to see a sex therapist, who can help you process the mental block and also show you some exercises to be done at that time, to relax the vaginal muscles. That will help ease the pain.
Follow-up: Suggest safe and painless treatment for hymen Dyspareunia 7 minutes later
Thank you doctor.. Can I meet you personally.. ? Are you in India?
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 4 minutes later
Brief Answer: yes Detailed Answer: Yes i am. But im based in Kolkata. If you need to find a doctor in your city, i will try to help you.