Suggest medication for fever and tiredness

May 2013
I am feeling feverish & tired. Please suggest medicines for the same.
Posted Mon, 25 Nov 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 1 hour later
Brief Answer: analgesic and antipyretic drug Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for the query. Feeling feverish and tired can occur due to causes like : -Excessive physical strain -Infections -General causes like anemia, thyroid abnormalities etc. If you are not able to consult your doctor now, you can go for on counter drug like paracetamol or acetaminophen. Usually single dose is sufficient to treat minor symptoms. If the symptoms persist even after taking the tablet, better to consult physician and get evaluated. Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer followup queries. If you are satisfied with the answer, please give your review at the end of the discussion. Take care.