Suggest medication for fever and tiredness
User rating for this question
I am feeling feverish & tired. Please suggest medicines for the same.
Posted Mon, 25 Nov 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 1 hour later
Brief Answer: analgesic and antipyretic drug Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for the query. Feeling feverish and tired can occur due to causes like : -Excessive physical strain -Infections -General causes like anemia, thyroid abnormalities etc. If you are not able to consult your doctor now, you can go for on counter drug like paracetamol or acetaminophen. Usually single dose is sufficient to treat minor symptoms. If the symptoms persist even after taking the tablet, better to consult physician and get evaluated. Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer followup queries. If you are satisfied with the answer, please give your review at the end of the discussion. Take care.
People also viewed
- Dizziness after steroid epidural injections
- Suggest medication for fever and tiredness
- Baby having intermittent fever eye crusty runny cough tiredness suggestions
- Ubi q 100 tablets use
- Uses of vitamin e capsules usp evion 400 in relation to mensturation
- What is the effect of evion 400 capsule on the facial skin?
- Ovofar 100mg tablet uses
- How does evion 400 capsules work on pigmentation
- How to overcome tiredness of fever
- Tiredness headache taking depression medication any suggestions
- Typhoid treatment done persisting symptoms of tiredness mild fever suggestions
- Uses and benefits of zanocin od 400
- Ginet 84 and obesity
- Supradyn and evion 400 capsules take together
- Fever from being overtired