Suggest diet plan for hypothyroidism
User rating for this question
We have been planning a family and have been trying for around 1 year. Is this due to thyroid? Also can you please suggest a diet plan that I can follow to curb the same.
Posted Mon, 24 Feb 2014 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Minal Mohit 9 hours later
Brief Answer: It can be if thyroid is imbalanced. Detailed Answer: Dear User, Hi! it is not clear from your query what is your recent thyroid status. As you are hypothyroid on treatment you must have a normal balance else definitely it will prevent conception. so you must achieve a normal thyroid status for pregnancy. usually now thyroid is not diet dependent once the salt had been iodinized, it is an auto immune disorder so diet modification will not help much. yes avoid being overweight , so regulate diet so as not to put on much weight. Regards!
People also viewed
- Tsh laboratory test how long to get results
- Is it safe to travel by train in 7th month of pregnancy
- Travel after thyroidectomy
- Suffering from hypothyroidism suggest diet and precautions
- How does hyperthyroidism start
- Is masterbating safe in 7th month pregnancy?
- Diet for hypothyroid
- How to cheat testosterone test
- Hypothyroidism and plan b
- Why shouldnt i drink alcohol on neomercazole
- Suggest diet plan for hypothyroidism
- Having hypothyroidism trying to lose weight suggest proper diet plan
- Urinalysis result with puss cells 8 12
- How reliable is a hiv test after 80 days post exposure
- Endometrium echo measuring 7mm vikipedia