Suggest ayurvedic home remedies to cure fissures without a surgery

Ayurveda Specialist
I am currently on 6 week on following treatment: Himalaya pilex tablets tid Himalaya pilex ointment tid 30 GM fibre in morning 30 ml trial a juice in bed time with warm water. Lot of fluids butter milk, milk in night, daal or vegetable soup Reduced whole grain and any sharp food. Completely stopped all processed food Already lost 15 pounds of weight. I was weighing 233 pound and currently weigh 215 pound.take sitz bath after every brown movement. I am in USA so I can not get all Ayurvedic herb I am doing yoga uttanpadasan and XXXXXXX baithak I am ready to do extreme home remedy, need best advise as I want to correct fissures in next 4 weeks anyhow without surgery. Please advise what I should eat or do which heal or bring new skin on fissure very fast.
Posted Fri, 27 Dec 2013 in Ayurveda
Answered by Dr. Munish Sood 8 hours later
Brief Answer: Need Expanded Information Detailed Answer: Dear XXXX Thanks for contacting Ayurveda with your health concern and following considerations are required from your side or effective Ayurveda Management. 1. any history of chronic constipation? 2. any use of synthetic or fibre based bulk laxatives? 3. any dietary deficiency of sodium [table salt] or under hydration status or excess sweating? 4. Endocrine Disorder like under active thyroid, blood sugar profile or adrenal insufficiency? 5. please specify the type of hemorrhoids whether external or internal? PS. As hemorrhoids get larger, the anal canal aperture gets smaller, and the stools become harder to pass, so don't increase fibre rich diet because it will make stool getting larger, causing further enlargement of hemorrhoids, while the anal aperture becomes smaller and smaller. .Because most surgeries leave scars, damage nerves, and affect surrounding tissues, recovery is rarely 100%. The muscle damage cause fecal incontinence. Please revert back with your clarifications for effective Ayurveda Dietary Regime and Lifestyle Management. Dr. Munish Sood Consultant & Physician Naimittika
Follow-up: Suggest ayurvedic home remedies to cure fissures without a surgery 35 minutes later
I have already answered to you in another question
Answered by Dr. Munish Sood 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Dietary regime and Lifestyle Detailed Answer: Dear XXX Thanks for answering the concerns raised and I have duly looked into the history and accordingly advised appropriate Ayurveda remedies for your kind considerations, please check in with that question. PS. since knowing our limitations, Dietary Regime and Management has been provided, but since you were examined by a surgeon [proctologist] who is in better position to explain the prognosis be in his regular guidance. Dr. Munish Sood Naimittika