Suffering from severe leg pain. What medicine should I take?

Hi This is XXXXXXX My right leg is paining a lot. once i sit on the floor, i could not able to get up due to leg pain. Actually i played Table tennis in my office. The floor was slippery. i kept my leg on front and played a shot and unfortunately the leg got skied. this happen one month. i had applied volin and took some pain killer and went for message still the pain is not going. the pain is actually back side of leg just below the knee joint. the pain is like some one pinching with needle .
Posted Sat, 15 Dec 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 1 hour later
The sport injury of the knee is very important.
By the symptoms it does not seem that you have any significant injury in the knee joint but at times injury to XXXXXXX knee structures like cruciate ligaments or the menisci which are semi-lunar cartilages.
There may be a fracture of upper shaft of tibia to produce such symptoms.
The ideal way would be to not ignore it anymore because it may lead to a locked knee joint if there is damage to XXXXXXX structures, and get a local examination by an orthopedician of your locality and get investigated and follow advise/put a follow up query after investigations like x XXXXXXX of the knee and MRI of knee joint.
Hope I have answered your query.
If you have any questions I will be happy to answer.
Please close the query if you have no other questions.
Wish you a good health.