Suffering from restless leg syndrome and diagnosed with sleep apnea. Cure?

Nov 2013

hello I may be suffering from restless leg syndrome how do I cure it? I have also been diagnosed with sleep apea which I have a cpap machine which I don't like I don't know if it even helps me al I want is a good night's sleep please help me
Posted Tue, 15 Oct 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Ropinirole may help

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for posting your query.
There are some good medications for treating pramipexole. Using them would help you a lot. I use them regularly in my patients with good results.

Regarding sleep apnea, CPAP machine is the mest treatment. If you are not benefiting, then, the machine settings may have to be changed. If you still do not get better, there are certain surgeries like UPPP (uvulo-palato-pharyngo-plasty). Please discuss these with your doctor.

I hope it helps.

Please get back if you require any additional information.

Best wishes,

Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, Hyderabad,
My personal URL on this website:
My blog: