Suffering from premature ejaculation during sex and foreplay. Suggest some medication

Urologist
Question
I have problem of premature fall during sex.Sometimes I happens to fall of semen during foreplay before sex with my wife which decreases my efficiency.Give me suggestions how to increase sex efficiency.
I also want to increase my weight fastly.Its around 65 and my height is 5. 10'
Posted Sun, 7 Oct 2012 in Premature Ejaculation

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 1 hour later
Hi

Premature ejaculation needs to be treated if duration of sex is less than 2 minutes.
Let me know How often do u come out before the act of sex?
Whats the duration of marriage? How long do u have these problems?
I will address the weight issue during the followup.
Kindly get back with the answers.
DR GS

Follow-up: Suffering from premature ejaculation during sex and foreplay. Suggest some medication 18 hours later
My duration of marriage is 6 months only.I have high sexual desire but duration of sex is less.when i used to do foreplay with my wife it happens.so i have to take second attempt.In second attempt there is no such problem.but premature ejaculation in first attempt waste my first attempt.I want to come over there.In my teen age I was addict of masturbation.

Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 2 hours later
Thanks for your reply.
Try to reduce the duration of foreplay and see if it works.
Old masturbation has no link to this current problem.
The act of sex is an art and you will learn gradually what works better for u.
If the ejaculation is early during the act of sex, there are medicines to postpone it, but it may not work if it occurs during foreply itself.
Kindly contact nearest urologist for appropriate physical examination and the required medicines if the general measures i suggested does not help.
65 kg for your height is acceptable and it is better this way as reducing weight will be very difficult after becoming overweight.
Hope this helps, kindly get back for doubts if any.
Dr GS