Suffering from premature ejaculation. Not cured by zolofit. How to solve this problem?

Hello doctor Shanthi,

I am suffering from premature ejaculation already years and I can't find a solution even I bought some sprays at sex shop and tried some creams.

Also I saw psychiatrist and he prescribed me Zoloft to try to help me to delay ejaculation but still it didn't solve my problem. I have tried also Prozak in the past and other medications and also one disadvantage when i am taking some antidepressants is that my penis isn't as hard as it was before... Even I am having sex without problem but the fact that I cum very soon makes me suffer a lot. :( Could you recommend me something and help me to solve this problem.. :(
Posted Sat, 30 Mar 2013 in Premature Ejaculation
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 29 hours later

I have read your query with diligence. Thanks for the detailed note. I would like a few more details from you. Do not mind answering this.

1. Is this problem of Premature Ejaculation (PE) always been there? Do you have PE while masturbating or while having sexual intercourse with a woman or both ways?

2. Do you have an active female sexual partner now? If yes, are you facing PE with her?

3. Are you married or in a long-term relationship with someone of the opposite sex?

4. Have you ever had problems with sex in life, a bad past experience?

You have almost tried all the medications for PE i.e. Zoloft, Prozac, and other medications. None helped you.

If the medications did not help you in 6 weeks, I doubt they ever will. In fact, they can lead on to Erectile Dysfunction (ED).

Please let me know in detail and more specifically.

It seems like you have primary PE and the treatment of it is sex therapy, counseling and certain sexual techniques.

Awaiting your response.