Suffering from gutkha addiction. How can I get rid of it?

sir i am suffering from gutkha addiction. how can i leave it sir?
Posted Mon, 25 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Anshumala Singh 1 hour later
Brief Answer: try nicotine supplements Detailed Answer: Hello and welcome. Thanks for sharing your concern. Can you please mention since how long you have been taking gutkha? I can suggest you to take NICOTEX which are available in various strength like 2 mg and 4 mg.But it would be very nice if you visit your physician and get them prescribed.The dosage should be monitored by him/her. Slowly your dosage should be tapered and then discontinue even this. You must think of the disaster that gutkha can cause before consuming it. your strong will power can help you overcome this problem. Please be prepared mentally to quit this habit and I am sure you can do that. Hope it helps. Thanks. Take care.