Suffering from diabetes and hypertension. Taking metafort and triolvance. Right medication?

sir I am suffering from dibetes and hypertension. Dibetes for last 22 years and hypertension for last 6 years. I am taking medicine Metafort -G853 and Triolvance. Please advise me whther I am taking right medicines. My Blood sugar Level is 250 mg dl and BP 140/90.
Posted Sat, 13 Apr 2013 in Diabetes
Answered by Dr. Venkat Sivayogi 1 hour later

As per the details you have given, the medicines you are taking right now are correct preparations. But for the adjustment of the dose or change of combination you please consult your treating physician. After doing routine lab tests the treating physician will adjust the dose of medications accordingly.

Hope, I answered your query.

Please let me know if there are any other concerns.