Suffering from dhat syndrome. Looking for proper diagnosis

Hi...previously I have posted one question in your forum and got quick reply...thanks a lot for that. But still I am facing the same problems. for the last 3-4 months I am suffering with dhat the time of masturbation it is not feel good experience to me. it is premature ejaculation and semen comes out with in very short time. I am helpless. please provide me the proper diagnosis so that I will recover myself from this disease.
Posted Sun, 2 Dec 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 51 minutes later

Welcome to XXXXXXX and thanks for your query.

Premature ejaculation is a condition and not a disease.
Steps in the management are
1.     Detailed sexual history and physical examination – sexual partner, duration and frequency of sex, quality of erection, partner satisfaction, etc.
2.     Counseling based on any problems that arise during the discussion.
3.     General techniques like stop and start, withdrawal, compression of the perineum and so on.
4.     Application of xylocaine jelly after full erection and before penetration on the male organ.
5.     Some drugs like SSRI and antidepressants that have an effect on delaying the ejaculation time.

Kindly take medical advice and get well soon.