Suffering from depression due to interpersonal issues with husband. How to get out of it?

Psychiatrist
Question
Hi doctor, I am bit depression can u guide how to come out. Even i have personal problem from my husband. Even sexual life is also not good. Even he wont feel anything if i feel ill as well as any major disorder. I am feeling difficult to stay with him.Myself a software engineer. me to need a caring and romantic. But i never felt that he cant give the feeling of romance. Sometime i feel he is having disorder.please give me how can comeout from this problem
Posted Tue, 30 Apr 2013 in Depression

Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 20 minutes later
Hello
Thanks for your query. I understand the extent of interpersonal issues with your husband and the toll it is taking on your mental health. I would suggest you XXXXXXX a clinical psychologist for what is called as marital or couples therapy which is a form of counselling and psychotherapy that will aid in fruitful resolution of the current issues. I would suggest trying an elder in your family to discuss the issues prior to meeting a clinical psychologist. At a later stage you can consider a psychiatric evaluation for yourself to rule out depression. Antidepressants as well as psychotherapy techniques like cbt or cognitive behavioral therapy might benefit you if you are indeed diagnosed with depression. Wish you happy married life.
Dr Sundar
Psychiatrist

Follow-up: Suffering from depression due to interpersonal issues with husband. How to get out of it? 12 minutes later
Can you suggest any doctor or clinic. need to take my husband to hospital. me myself can go and consult them.Is my husband having any serious disorder.

Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 1 hour later
Hello
Nimhans fortis and st John's hospital are three good options at bangalore where both psychiatrist and clinical psychology services will be available.
Dr Sundar
Psychiatrist