Suffered jaundice. Suffering from digested problem and body pains. What could be the reason?

Gastroenterologist, Surgical
Dear sir,
April 15, 2013 i was suffered from jaundices.After repeated blood test ,Hepatities came to normal.I have tested minimum more than 6 times,it came normal.On date 01-06-2013 my blood report was Total Bilrubin : 0.79 and DB : 0.37 and IDB : 0.42 ,on date 07 - 06-2013,my blood report was TB : 0.6 mg/dl. again,I am suffering from Jaundices.Now i suffering digested problem and body pains.Dr told that it is due to gas problem.I am scaring,what exact reason for that?
Posted Sat, 6 Jul 2013 in Liver and Gall Bladder
Answered by Dr. Nitin Rao 37 minutes later
Dear Mr XXXXX,

Thanks for the query, however the information provided is very less.
Jaundice is the presence of a high bilirubin, but your present bilirubin appears normal.
Please answer the following queries:
1. What was results of first test and symptoms at that time.
2. Have blood tests for Hepatitis, A, B, C and E been done at any time?
3. What are your present symptoms?
4. Has any ultrasound abdomen been done?
5. Are you on any medicines presently and if so which ones?

I shall be happy to answer your query with above details.
Dr Nitin Rao
Follow-up: Suffered jaundice. Suffering from digested problem and body pains. What could be the reason? 56 minutes later
1.first,April16 I was suffered from fever and vamtings. at time I have done blood test TB 1.1 doctor told me jandices initial stage.I went home on April 20 again done blood test it showed up normal.

2. Only done Heptitis several times,showed normal.have not done blood test for A,B,C and E

3. No vamtings,and fever little comes during tension and not take fully sleep,stool clear.Digestion nice,If i feed heavy,its takes digestion period long time. I am so starving,scaring about digestion
5.No sir,having medecine for only gas ,last time i.e 7 th XXXXXXX done blood test,I have given the results,according my blood report on 7th XXXXXXX May i suffered from jaundices?in above i have written mistake is that again,I am suffering from Jaundice instead of May I suffering from jaundices
Answered by Dr. Nitin Rao 52 minutes later

Thanks for providing the details.

A total Bilirubin of 0.6 is not jaundice. Therefore you don't seem to have jaundice.

In my view, your present symptoms appear gastric in origin. I suggest the following options to you:
1. See your doctor and ask him/her if an endoscopy and ultrasound abdomen is required.
2. Change your diet to have low levels of fat (oil) and spices.
3. Have curds/ buttermilk daily.
4. Have Fennel (SAUNF - green one, not sugar coated), a spoonful after lunch and dinner.

Hope this answers your query. Let me know if you need clarifications.

Dr Nitin Rao
Follow-up: Suffered jaundice. Suffering from digested problem and body pains. What could be the reason? 46 minutes later
Thank you for such a valuable suggestions

Sir,Personal question is that Recently I got married on May 24th.After recovery from jaundices i.e normal, can i have sex with my wife? what is time period to have sex after cured from jaundices.I need answer to make my life is beautiful with my wife
Answered by Dr. Nitin Rao 2 days later
Hi again,

If the test which determines the presence of HBSAg is negative, then there is no need to worry. Hep B Ag positive indicates positive for active infection which can spread through sexual contact.

Hope, I answered your query.