Suffer from small penis, premature ejaculation and thin semen. What to do?

Psychiatrist
Question
My name is XXXXX My age is 34 year 7 months. My height is 5 feet 4 inch & weight is 67 Kg. I have some sex problem which is as under.
1.     Small Penis : My Penis length is 3.75 inch which is very small then average 6". I want to increase it upto 7 inch.
2.     Premature Ejaculation : In the intercourse session it takes less then 1 minute which is very small time and I feel unsatisfied with my sex duration. I want to increase the sex duration time.
3.     Seman : My seman is very thin. The seman report which I done on18.04.2013 from Modern Diagnostics, Gurgaon is as under.
Physical Examination
Volume      3.5 Ml
Colour               Whitish
Reaction               Alkaline
Liscosity               Viscour
Liquification time          30 Min.

MICROSCOPIC EXAMINATION
Total Sperm count     87     Million/Ml
Motile               45     %
Active               65     %
Sluggish               35     %
Non Motile           55 %
Abnormal Forms     15     %
Pus Cells               0-1     / HPF
RBCs               Nil
Epithelial Cells          Nil
I Want to thick the semen with increase sperm & active sperm.

These are my 3 problems which I want to solve. Please advise me.

Posted Thu, 18 Jul 2013 in Premature Ejaculation

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 18 hours later
I appreciate your efforts for medical consultation in so much distress.

1. Small Penis : My Penis length is 3.75 inch which is very small then average 6". I want to increase it upto 7 inch.
Ans:
Most sensitive portion of the vagina present at the entry level: initial 1-2 inch. So satisfaction female partner is not dependent on penile length only. It is also dependent on emotional attachment.

There is wide variation in length of penis among different individual. It can vary between 4 and 9 inch in erect state among different individual according to some studies. So, never compare size of penis with others (friends or porn stars). Like people have different height so true is for penile length. So there is point for worrying, if size of penis is between 3.5 and 9 inch.

If short penile length is because of some reasons like hormonal imbalance (like decrease testosterone) then it is case of worrying but it is associated with several other symptoms including lack of sexual desire. Scientifically there is no molecule proven to increase penile length although you can found many products in market for this, but there is no scientific data for efficacy of these products.

Regular aerobic exercise increase whole body blood circulation. It may helpful in your case also, to some extent. If your sexual desire is ok and there is no difficulty in performing sex then there is no need to worry about sexual health.

Apart from that Jelque exercise (like milking exercise) help in many cases in few months. It is very effective and can increase penile length 1-2 inches in 6-12 month, if done regularly. You can find its video on Google search. It will not cost you, but effects are very good.

There are surgical method also to increase penile length, but they frequently lead to decrease sexual satisfaction, so not preferred by many persons.

2. Premature Ejaculation : In the intercourse session it takes less then 1 minute which is very small time and I feel unsatisfied with my sex duration. I want to increase the sex duration time.
Ans:
Premature ejaculation is a very common and treatable problem. Premature ejaculation is diagnosed when ejaculation time is less than 3 Min, or both partners are not satisfied with sex.

Premature ejaculation (PE) is common problem and depends on multiple factors like:
*Psychological factors: most common. The psychological factors may include stress, performance anxiety and depression

*Medical causes: Reflex activity of ejaculatory system, thyroid problems, diabetes, hypertension, excessive alcohol use and neurological causes.

Following steps will be helpful for treatment:

-Treatment of above conditions (if present) after examination.

-Start jogging in morning for 20-30 minutes daily, as it reduces performance anxiety and improve blood circulation.

- Try distracting yourself when you feel you are about to ejaculate. Take a deep breath and stay relaxed during intercourse.

- Do not worry about performance and talk to your partner openly about any apprehensions if you have. Conversation with partner during sex also delay ejaculation.

- Stop-start or squeeze-pause technique- In stop start technique, near ejaculation stop all movements, relax and think about something else. Then wait for 1 minute before starting movements. According to number of stops, ejaculation time will come under your control.

-Squeeze- pause technique: squeeze the end or the tip of the penis for 10 to 20 seconds when you are close to ejaculation and then resume stimulation after withholding for half a minute.

-In many persons woman on top position increases ejaculation time, so try this position and experiment with other positions also.

-Condoms with desensitizing creams (marketed as Kohinoor extra time) help in increasing ejaculation time.

-Commonly used medicine to increase ejaculation time is Dapoxetine.

Follow all these above methods regularly and your problem will solve in few weeks.

3. Seman : My seman is very thin. The seman report which I done on18.04.2013 from Modern Diagnostics, Gurgaon is as under.
Ans: Your semen analysis report appear to normal, so do not worry about semen quality.

From your whole query it appear that you are having excessive sexual anxiety. You also need to bring down your expectation, which can lead to sexual frustration and depression. As you are in Gurgaon, you can XXXXXXX me personally also.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow ups.

Wish you good health.

Follow-up: Suffer from small penis, premature ejaculation and thin semen. What to do? 1 hour later
Dear Sir,

1. Is there are any medicine to increase the length of the penis ? If it is, Please tell me some medicine which is easily available in the market and tell the procedure to take them.

2. For Premature ejaculation you told the medicine Dapoxitine. Tell me how it is taken in a day.

Thanks for your help.

With regards,
XXXXX

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 20 hours later
Hello again,
Thanks for follow up.

Ans: Sorry, As mentioned in primary reply (Scientifically there is no molecule proven to increase penile length although you can found many products in market for this, but there is no scientific data for efficacy of these products) there is no medicine to increase penile length.

Ans: It is prescription medicine and should be taken after written prescription of doctor. It is commonly given by doctors on demand basis and 1-2 hours before sexual act.

Please accept my answer in case there are no further queries and recommend our services to your friends too if you have found it helpful.

Wish you good health.

Follow-up: Suffer from small penis, premature ejaculation and thin semen. What to do? 3 hours later
Dear Sir,

For the written prescription I have to come in your office. When I XXXXXXX with you.

With regards,

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 22 hours later
Hello again,
Thanks for follow up.

For prescription, you can XXXXXXX any nearby general physician.

If you want to XXXXXXX me, you can.

For detail you can visit my website: WWW.WWWW.WW

Wish you good health.