Suffer form premature ejaculation. Concerned about penis size. Will I be able to satisfy my wife after marriage?

Psychiatrist
Question
hello doctor,i am a 27 year old unmarried man.Here i want to say that i am masturbating from last 10 years and i dont feel any health problem,but from last 5 to 6 months i feel that i am suffering from premature ejaculation.I used to watch too much porn.Now i am going to get marry in next 3 months.I am very much worried about my sex life.I am also concerned with my penis size.Will i be able to satisfy my wife?Should i take any medicine which can cure my premature ejaculation??If yes..doctor please suggest me some medicines which can help me??Is excess of masturbation causes erectile dysfunction????
Posted Fri, 13 Sep 2013 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 13 hours later
Brief Answer:
Hi

Detailed Answer:
I appreciate your efforts for medical consultation in so much distress.

Important aspects of your query are:
•     27 year old female
•     Known case of masturbation
•     Concern related to penis size and premature ejaculation.

Masturbation is considered as a part of normal human sexual behaviour and is is very common among young males. It does not have any bad effects on health and does not lead to any medical problems.

Some people have many wrong ideas about masturbation - that it causes ill effects on health like nervous weakness, reduced energy, etc or sexual problems like impotence and erectile dysfunction in the future. All this is not true and these are just myths and misconceptions.

There is no harm in doing masturbation 5-6 times a week. Never feel guilty whenever you do masturbation and enjoy the act. Otherwise it will lead to multiple anxiety/stress related symptoms due to guilt.

Premature ejaculation (PME) is a very common and treatable problem. Premature ejaculation is diagnosed when ejaculation time is less than 3 Min during SEX. Short ejaculation time during masturbation is not considered PME. You need to be sexually active before seeking any treatment for PME.

Most sensitive portion of the vagina present at the entry level: initial 1-2 inch. So satisfaction female partner is not dependent on penile length only. It is also dependent on emotional attachment.

There is wide variation in length of penis among different individual. It can vary between 4 and 9 inch in erect state among different individual according to some studies. So, never compare size of penis with others (friends or porn stars). Like people have different height so true is for penile length. So there is point for worrying, if size of penis is between 4 and 9 inch.

If short penile length is because of some reasons like hormonal imbalance (like decrease testosterone) then it is case of worrying but it is associated with several other symptoms including lack of sexual desire. Scientifically there is no molecule proven to increase penile length although you can found many products in market for this, but there is no scientific data for efficacy of these products.

Apart from that Jelque exercise (like milking exercise) help in many cases in few months. It is very effective and can increase penile length 1-2 inches in 6-12 month, if done regularly. You can find its video on Google search. It will not cost you, but effects are very good.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow ups.
Wish you good health.

Follow-up: Suffer form premature ejaculation. Concerned about penis size. Will I be able to satisfy my wife after marriage? 5 hours later
doctor can i use olive oil for Jelque exercise???..if not then please suggest me something else..

Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 18 hours later
Brief Answer:
Hi

Detailed Answer:
Hello again,
Thanks for follow up.

If you are not allergic to olive oil and it did not irritate your penile skin, then you can use it.

Please accept my answer in case there are no further queries and recommend our services to your friends too if you have found it helpful.

Wish you good health.