Started diarrhea, back pain and abdominal pain after anal sex. Could I be pregnant?

I had my last periods on nov 2nd , and nov 8th i had anal sex with my guy without condoms and now i have hav back pain and abdominal pain and diarrhea i did pregnancy test on nov 13th but it was negative.pls help could i be pregnant ?
Posted Tue, 4 Dec 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Minoo Bhagia 1 hour later

No you can't get pregnant with anal sex.Diarrhoea and abdominal pain can be due to irritation of rectum for which you take probiotics and antispasmodics.Eat rice and curd diet.Drink lot of water and electrolytes.If still persists consult a physician for antibiotics and investigations

Best wishes