Spotting after having sex. Does this mean pregnancy?

May 2013
spotting my menstrual cycle went off April 19 me and mah boyfriend had sex April 21 after when finish I notice I was spotting could this mean I'm pregnant? is it something else
Posted Sun, 19 May 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 30 minutes later

After completion of the periods also sometimes minimal spotting can be noted.
It will usually subside soon and no need to worry about it.
As you had intercourse in the safe period the possibility of pregnancy is very less and also implantation bleeding will not be shown that much early.
So don't worry that can be because of hormones.
If the post-coital spotting repeats in future better to get examined once to rule out other possible local causes like cervical erosion etc.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.