Sore spots on back, bleeding, stomach fullness, back pain. Done abdominal and pelvic ultrasound

I have a couple of spots on my back (shoulder area ) which feel quite sore and scaley I can't see them and my husband has said one has bled a little bit. Also have stomach fullness after I have eaten with discomfort sometimes with the need to open my bowels and also back pain.Today I had a abdominal and pelvic ultrasound results unknown at present. My GP does not know about my back.
Posted Wed, 12 Sep 2012 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 4 hours later

I shall not consider the lesion on your back be relate to your digestion problem.

I would ask you to attach a image of the lesion you have .I shall have a look and advice you better.

Also I would like to know,

Since when did you notice such lesions, do you have anywhere else in your body ?
Do the lesions itch ?
Are you on any medications since long term?
If the Ultrasound report is out kindly attach it here, so I shall have a look for better understanding.

Waiting for the reply.