Solution for persistent chapped lips?
User rating for this question
my lips are chapped from long time and I have tried all the solutions to get this healed but no improvement. I used home remedies and also apply lip balm but no improvement.
Posted Sun, 16 Mar 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 2 hours later
Brief Answer: triamcinolone oral gel Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query You can apply triamcinolone oral gel on the lips. It is a mild steroid and hence reduces inflammation and prevents cracking of lips. I usually advice this to my patients and they get good result with it. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you
People also viewed
- Newborn baby chapped lips
- Blood blister on clitoris
- Is chills a side effect of trandolapril/verapamil?
- Blood blister on forehead
- Is red, irritated eyes a side effect of clobazam?
- Is shortness of breath a side effect of atenolol?
- Olive oil on face
- Std chapped lips
- Does drinking water help acne
- Is dark or bloody urine a side effect of effient?
- Solution for persistent chapped lips
- Discoloration of skin between legs
- Is cracks in the skin a side effect of cordarone?
- Is chap lips a symptom of leukemia
- Menstruation and chapped lips