Solution for persistent chapped lips?

my lips are chapped from long time and I have tried all the solutions to get this healed but no improvement. I used home remedies and also apply lip balm but no improvement.
Posted Sun, 16 Mar 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 2 hours later
Brief Answer: triamcinolone oral gel Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query You can apply triamcinolone oral gel on the lips. It is a mild steroid and hence reduces inflammation and prevents cracking of lips. I usually advice this to my patients and they get good result with it. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you