Sinus, stuffy nose, using tobacco pouches. Causing sinus tumor?

I have only been using tobacco pouches for 5 months about 1 can a day, unrealted or not ive noticed sinus issues and have read that it can cause sinus type tumors/cancers almost a feeling of being stuffy or noise when i breath in through my nose, could this have caused a problem this soon? and is it reversible?
Posted Sun, 29 Apr 2012 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 24 minutes later
Chronic tobacco use is associated with oral cavity and sinus infections and may even cause oral ulcers on a very long term use. It is also associated with erosion of oral and nasal mucosa which might be responsible for the symptoms that you are having.
Although you are taking it only for five months, it is best to stop further consumption to prevent any long term damage to your mouth and nose. These effects are reversible if the use is only for a short term like 5-6 months.
Dont feel scared. The nasal congestion you are feeling will subside on its own after steam inhalation.
I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.