Should I go to the ER for bleeding lightly like a period after having diarrhea?
User rating for this question
I have had diarrhea for a few days and today started bleeding lightly like a period but I had a hysterectomy 3 years ago. I'm pretty sure I have hemorroids but when I put a pad on the bleeding almost covered the pad. Should I go to the er? Not sure if I irritated it from all the wiping when I had the diarrhea
Posted Fri, 17 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Benard Shehu 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Please refer to the following answer. Detailed Answer: Hi, I read your query and understood your concern. You have to go to the ER because rectal hemorrhage is an emergency that should be evaluated in the emergency room. If i was your doctor i would suggest: - Blood analysis - Abdominal ultrasound - Rectal examination - Vaginal examination If everything is ok then you have nothing to worry about and this is probably due to the diarrhea ( all the wiping when you had the diarrhea). Hope i answered to your query. Dr. Benard Feel free to ask me other questions you might have!
People also viewed
- Chewing rice is good for health?
- Will chewing tobacco raise trigisterites
- Chewing tobacco semen taste
- Diarrhea after period
- Positive hepatitis b antigen
- Chewing tobacco precautions
- Anxiety and visual disturbances
- Rectal bleeding after diarrhea
- How to get rid of habit chewing pan masala
- Light headed after diarrhea
- Bleeding after diarrhea
- Body tremors and anxiety
- Anterior rib fracture x-ray
- Diarrhea right after period
- Anterior infarct ecg findings