Should I consult a doctor for cuticle detachment in toenail?
User rating for this question
My small toe nail cuticle has detached from toe nail. Toe is red swollen and hot. I have been soaking in warm salt water and using a steroid and a fungal cream. It is improving. Will the cuticle reattach, and should I go to a doctor?
Posted Tue, 11 Feb 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 10 minutes later
Brief Answer: Look at image it should be fine. Detailed Answer: Hello, Looking at image, I think it should heal without complication.Keep the toe covered to loose bandage so that nail doesn't get pulled by or stuck in clothes or loose threads etc. A new nail will grow underneath slowly replacing entire nail. Hope this helps.Regards.
People also viewed
- What medicines should be taken to cure cml
- Detachment toenail
- Child toenails detached at the cuticle
- What does echo texture mean and is it normal
- Black spot in toenail cuticle
- Why semen does not come out after ejaculation
- Blister big toenail cuticle
- How to cure a vaginal lump
- Should i consult a doctor for cuticle detachment in toenail
- What can be the reason for the bluish vision
- Home cure for shegrapatan
- How to cure persistent itch of scrotum
- Home remedies to cure saggy testis
- Does yoga cures hirsutism
- Felling sick after switch to armour thyroid from synthroid