Shortness of breath when leaning forward. Having weight loss and diarrhea. What is the problem?

when lean forward neck pain and stomach pain, have shortness of breath, dizzyness, difficulty walking without shortness of braeth, very tired, lost 33 lbs in a month and a half, lymphocytes dropped to 11.4, calcium level high, neutrophils high,.blood pressure has high flactuations, have ahd a teperature at 100 3 times in last month, now armpits are very very itchy, and am extremenly week. was perfevtly haelthy 2 months ago, and was able to do 300 lbs in bench press, this started in nov, when i went to the dentist had a mercury filling, dentist thought i looked weak, had blood pressure checked and it was through the roof, then 2 weeks later ate some bad groung beef and vomitted and diareah for 2 weeks, and a week later had vomitting and diarea, and again a third time, since then i have had extreme difficulty breathing and wekness, to the point where i cannot do any daily functions othet than shower and then crash, feel better in the morning after sleep and worst and worst as the day progresses and am on a wheelchair. breathing oxygen went doen to 80 a week ago and is now at 95. could this be related to thymoma, or myasthenia gravis, or hypertension, or lupus, or spinal fusion due to weight lifting, or scleroderma, have also has a temperature at 100 several times. concerned about lymphocytes dropping and autoimmune. could thi be leukemia?
I also have a dry cough, for 3 weeks now and am coughing more as the days progress, the major concern is my breathing difficulty, could I have damaged something in my chest by lifting weights for the last 6 years?
or is this related to autoimmune, i have had hives for over 5 years.
and back pain.
I am concerned about my chest, there is a pain in the middle of the chest and sometimes it is a stabbing pain, sometimes tight, sometimes burning pain. have also had headaches and feel as though head is being squeezed sometimes.
Posted Fri, 15 Mar 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 1 hour later
You have a significant amount of weight loss along with fertile episodes. The recent diarrhea episodes point towards the gut infection and poor digestion as a result of inflammation there.
Shortness of breath and very high BP and hypercalcemia is suggestive of a cardiac or renal disorders.
You have a steep decline of health.
You should get a physical examination by a physician of your locality. You should get a chest Xray, an ECG, AN ULTRASOUND Abdomen, ECHO, blood test- complete blood counts, renal function test, liver function test, peripheral blood smear and ESR. Stool for complete examination.
I think the investigations would provide valuble clues to the diagnosis.
Meanwhile take medicines from a local clinician to control the BP to avoid undue complications.
Wish you a great health.