Severe tummy and headache. How can I overcome this?

I alws have problem with my Tummy nd haedache nd less wait which is not suit to my height nd age
pls help me how i can get wait nd i am pure vegetarian
Posted Sat, 15 Jun 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Maruti Karale 1 hour later

Thank you for your query.

Your tummy ache and headache are due to acidity for which you can take antacids like Ranitidine or Pantoprazole also avoiding spicy and oily food and increasing water intake will reduce acidity.

For gaining weight you can take high protein diet with simple exercise like brisk walk,jogging,skipping.

As you are pure vegetarian you can take soy milk, soya protein also black grams,groundnuts other kind of dals etc intake can help you gain weight.

Hope this will solve your query.

Thank you,