Report show left hand with widespread tenderness. BP-135/85, appears dysphoric and overweight. Suggestions?

Nov 2013

Can you please explein me this meshurments and give me idea of normal mesurments :
Grip strenght is barely 40 milimeters Mercury in the right hand and 150 milimetres iMercury in the left hand with widespred tenderness.
Right shoulder aducts 60 with 60 XXXXXXX and external rotation.
BP. 135/85 in the right arm sitting and she appears dysphoric and overweight.
She has no achilles tennitis,plantar fascitis,dactylitis and cervical spine ROM is preserved although she grimaces with extremes.
Fingertip-floor distance is 27 cm with Schober's test normal at 6 cm.
Hemoglobin 141, WBC 8 4,plateles 302, creatinine 58.
Please explein me each of meshurments including blood picture.
Thank you one more time dr XXXXXXX K.
Your's truly XXXXX
Posted Tue, 20 Aug 2013 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Kumar 18 hours later

Thank you for getting back.

Grip strength of 50 is less, whereas 150 is normal. This lack of grip strength is most likely because of pain.

Shoulder and neck movements are almost normal.

Blood pressure is normal.

Weight is more than normal.

All the blood tests are normal, including hemoglobin, total WBC count, platelet count and creatinine.

Schobber test shows more distance between hand and floor, suggestive of stiffness and pain in spine, resulting in lesser flexibility.

Please get back if you have any more queries.

Best wishes,
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist