Problem in achieving sexual pleasure, not getting enough friction. No ejaculation after sex, but after masturbation. Suggest?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jun 2013
Jun 2013
Question
Hi, My name is XXXXXXX I am from Bangalore. I have been married from last 6 months. My sexual life is good.
But I can notice that Me and my wife are not getting full sexual pleasure. My measure my penis and it is 5.5+ inches.I don't think it is abnormal. My erection is also good. My height is 5.4 feet and My my wife height is 5.3 feet and we both weigh 65 kgs.
Some time my wife says that my penis not so harder or sometime she says it not penetrating to depth.
Even I am feeling that I am getting full sexual satisfaction.

Actually even having sex for an hour almost continuously I never ejaculate. I never ejaculated while having sex.
I am not getting whether my wife vagina size is bit big or my penis size is bit small. I am not getting enough friction pleasure while having sex.
Because when I masturbate I will get ejaculated with in 5 mins.
So help me in knowing whether either of us have any problem?. Whether we need to take any medication? As please suggest me some piles for hard penis erection.
Posted Sat, 18 May 2013 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Sushil Kumar Sompur 15 minutes later
Hi there ~

I understand your concern. It may be that you have been having this problem since you are newly married. It would benefit for you to have good foreplay and afterplay, and not just intercourse. If you need further information you might benefit from seeing a sexologist or reading up more on foreplay. Women like foreplay and rarely do they say that sex is not satisfying. It might help to take your wife with you to a sexologist for therapy or to a psychotherapist for counseling regarding intercourse and also courting, to build the relationship.

Firstly you might need to consult an psychiatrist to find out if you have any difficulties in your libido or have other mental health concerns like depression. Otherwise, you have a very common problem of erectile dysfunction and / or premature ejaculation and it can be easily treated with medications available during this time. The class of medication is called phosphodiesterase 5 inhibitors (PDE5Inh) selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors and it also helps with decreased libido which is a result of depression if you are going through one. I advise you to consult with a qualified psychiatrist who might be able to help in this regard. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day!

Follow-up: Problem in achieving sexual pleasure, not getting enough friction. No ejaculation after sex, but after masturbation. Suggest? 1 hour later
If I wanted consult a qualified doctor, I wouldn't have consulted you and paid 200 RS. I consulted you because I though you are doctor and I though am consulting a doctor. I didn't paid 200 Rs for your suggestion to consult another doctor.
Is this a fake website? ... Are you really doctor? ... what the hell is this... I need a proper prescription or I want my money back.

Answered by Dr. Sushil Kumar Sompur 16 minutes later
Hi there ~

I am aware that this is not a fake website, nor can you question if I am really a doctor, because I am. I am a qualified neuropsychiatrist. However, I cannot really prescribe medications on a website since I have not seen you, examined you, or had any investigations or imaging studies done on you. However, if despite these you want medications I can certainly prescribe them to you -
T. Tadalafil 20 mg take 1 tab 10-30 min. before sexual activity
T. Sertraline 50 mg take 1 tab daily for 10 days then take 2 daily thereafter

I hope you do see a psychiatrist however since you seem to have difficulty understanding that it is a forum and does not replace a clinic where all the investigations can be done and you can be completely examined.

Please see the disclaimer below:
Disclaimer: The Expert's advice is provided for general informational purposes only and SHOULD NOT be relied upon as a substitute for sound professional medical advice, as a complete assessment of an individual has not taken place. Please consult your nearest physician before acting on it. The advice is not valid for medico-legal purposes also.

I hope this helps. Take care and have a lovely day!

Follow-up: Problem in achieving sexual pleasure, not getting enough friction. No ejaculation after sex, but after masturbation. Suggest? 33 minutes later
Hi, Thanks for the suggestion. Since I am using the website for the first time and I have been got faked many times before by many website, I acted bit furious. sorry for that. I tried online doctor since I am very shy, so I wanted some help from you. I will take your suggestion to XXXXXXX a psychiatrist.

Please help me out for the last time. Can you please suggest me one good and experience psychiatrist doctor with clinic in bangalore, who i can consult for my current problem. Since I am new here I am not aware of good doctors. And previous I visited many doctor for fever and sickness. Those were really not a good doctors. So I have lost faith in bangalore doctors, because everyone money eaters and no good consultation. So please please suggest any good doctor clinic in bangalore. It is my last request. Please help me.

Answered by Dr. Sushil Kumar Sompur 3 minutes later
Dr. A XXXXXXX at abhaya hospital in XXXXXXX garden near NIMHANS is a fairly well rated doctor. Doctors at NIMHANS are also known to do a good job since it is a national institute. There are many other doctors as well. I would not advise one doctor over another. Please make your own decision.

Take care and have a lovely day!