Prescribed Basitone to encourage breast growth. Other effective ways?

May 2013
I visited gynecologist and was recommended to take basitone to encourage breast growth. What are other effective ways to encourage breast growth. I am also considering breast augmentation surgery at some point in the future.
Posted Sun, 23 Sep 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 2 hours later

Breast enhancement pills and creams usually contain estrogens and herbal products contain phyto estrogens, according to manufacturers they can improve the size of the breast when used for few months,
but there are no proved studies regarding these products, and also may have some side effects especially the risk of breast carcinoma,
so before choosing any product better to thoroughly read all information about it,

breast augmentation surgery with implants can also lead to future complications like difficulty in breast feeding, can create problem in reading mammogram, loss of sensation, capsular contraction, rupture etc, auto implantation can have risks like infection, bleeding etc,

so unless having very small size of breasts better to go for natural methods like exercises, and also with increasing age during pregnancy and lactation the size of the breast will increase naturally.
once discuss these possibilities with your doctor and proceed according to her advice.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.