Premature ejaculation. Not happy with sexual life. Please help

Excellent

ENT Specialist
Question
Hello Doctor,
I have been a very active person, since last 6 months or an year i am not happy wrt my sexual life bcoz of my erectile issues, where i end up with early ejaculation and cannot maintain the hardness for long time. However this doesnt happen on regular basis, but sometime my manhood fails to get the hardness as i use to get earlier...and i use to get hardness if i some sort of exposure from opposite sex earlier but nowadays it doesnt happen to me...
please help and hope this is not recorded anywhere along with my profile details
XXXXXXX
Posted Mon, 21 May 2012 in Premature Ejaculation

Answered by Dr. Puneet Maheshwari 2 hours later

Thanks for the query,

Every man is born with premature ejaculation, so having it is perfectly normal – to start with. Controlling ejaculation is something you have to learn just as you had to learn to control your bladder as a child. We get taught to control our bladders but no one teaches us how to control ejaculation.

Do not waste time or money on sprays, vitamins, herbs, dietary supplements or drugs. This is a learning problem and these things will not help you learn to control ejaculation any more than they can help you to learn to speak another language.

A few exercise to cure Premature Ejaculation is listed below. You may practice them:
1. The Start Stop Technique : The basic technique is stimulation of the penis until just before the point of orgasm, and then stopping stimulation until arousal is lower. Start stimulating again and the process is repeated until desired length of time until orgasm is reached, You may lose your erection when you stop the stimulation, but just start again. The most Important part of this exercise is to try everyday if possible. This exercise may take 3-5 months for improvement.

Pelvic floor muscles : Stop the flow of urine while you are urinating. As you are passing urine, intentionally stop the flow of urine. Do this several times until you can clearly feel the muscle you are using to stop the flow.

Follow these exercises, and you will be relieved well.

Hope this answer will help you, and i am ready for future follow up, if any.