Pregnant with fever and upper stomach burns, wounded lips. Crocin led to tiredness. Is everything okay?

Am XXXXXXX married for 2 yrs, am 5 weeks pregnant now, age 26.

Please provide solution for below,

-last 2 days am suffering from fever, i have taken only one crocin,but feeling so tired.
-due to fever and heat have got wound on my lips-is tht normal?
-my upper stomach is burnig like anything,
Posted Tue, 24 Apr 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Meenakshi Titoria Sahu 6 hours later

1. Crocin is safe in pregnancy. You can continue taking crocin in times of fever..

2. Wound on lips due to fever is bit abnormal. It might be due to stress / viral infection / or other causes. I encourage you to consult some physician.

3. Burning sensation in the upper abdomen can be due to hyper acidity / gastritis. This also warrants a physical examination. Meanwhile as you plan to see your doctor, you may take some antacids like syp. digene gel.

4. In addition to the above recommendations, I also suggest you to take folic acid which we advised in early pregnancy to all women.

Hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.

Best wishes