Pregnant. Baby's kicking has decreased. Is it normal?

I'm 25th week pregnant. from last month i've noticed baby movement and for last few days like 3/4 days it was more ..kicking and all.. even yesterday also in the morning and from afternoon to evening i've noticed movement kicking too much.. but from last night to morning 11/12 no movement i've noticed ..and now at noon very very less kicking i'm feeling like once or twice withing 2/3 hours duration.

Please inform me is all these normal and how can i know if my baby is getting proper nutrition oxygen ? whether she or he is alright ??
Posted Sat, 6 Apr 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Meenakshi Titoria Sahu 23 hours later

These kind of fetal movements are perfectly normal. The general rule is 10 movements in 10 hrs, not necessary every hour baby will move. Baby sleeps for 16- 20 hrs in womb. Movements are more in night and after meal when you lie down. Try to lie down in left side tilt position; in this position, blood supply to the baby is good. Eat green leafy vegetables, pulses, milk, milk products, and have regular antenatal check-up with your local doctor.

Best wishes