Planning for baby. On clomid along with metformin. Can I use indoor cycling machine to reduce weight. Affect conception and implantation?

Hello doctor , i am 23 and married for the past two years.we have been actively trying for 6 months with no success.this is my second cycle on clomid along with weight is 68 and doc has advised me to reduce it.can i use indoor cycling machine to reduce doubt is will it affect the conception and implantation etc...
Posted Wed, 10 Jul 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Chetna Jain 1 hour later
Hi XXXXX weight loss certainly helps in conception.
Cycling willl never interfere with conception as conception is essentially chemical in nature.
I can reassure you by telling that intercourse is responsible is for conception which moves the uterus a lot.
No cycling will move uterus like this.
start meditating you will conceive soon.
Also use low carb diet and dont remain hungry for long